Kynsa ha Diwettha –
Agan Tirwedh Bewa ha Gonis
First and Last –
Our Living Working Landscape
Welcome to the website for the Penwith Landscape Partnership
The Penwith Landscape Partnership was formed in 2014 by a group of community organisations and individuals who came together and shared the aim to support the understanding, conservation and enhancement of the Penwith Landscape as a sustainable living, working landscape.
The partnership received Heritage Lottery Funding for our programme of work First and Last- Our Living Working Landscape, with additional funding from Cornwall Council and other sources. This funding is available for five years to support a varied programme of work through a number of individual projects.
Many of our projects include opportunities for volunteer work- please see our poster above for details. If you are interested in volunteering and helping the Penwith landscape, please email email@example.com
On this website you can find out:
- More information about the Penwith Landscape Partnership
- Details of the projects that make up our work
- A map of the Penwith Landscape Partnership area
- Information on the partners that form the Penwith Landscape Partnership
- Contact details for the Penwith Landscape Partnership team
- Our latest news and newsletters
- A gallery of images from our work